With over 20 years working in the industry as a freelance audio engineer, I have extensive experience in radio production, live event mixing, album recording both studio and live, broadcast events studio and OB, TVC’s, location and post production.
I also train audio engineers and work with organisations such as Hillsong, NIDA, Northern Beaches Christian College, Greenpoint Christian College and more.
Industry experience includes:
- 2008 to present: Audio directing for Eurosport on Aust Open tennis, New York Open tennis, Soccer World Cup Johannesberg
- 2006 to present: Audio Directing for various broadcasts for Foxtel, Wesley Mission, Channel 7 and 9 and other independent production companies.
Replay/Timecode Engineer for the following:
- 2013 Mediterranean Games (Turkey)
- 2012 London Olympics (Main games and Para)
- 2011 Rugby World Cup (New Zealand) and Arab Games Doha (Qatar)
- 2010 Delhi Comm Games (India)
- 2006 Melbourne Comm Games, Doha Asian Games, Malaysia National Day.
- 2005-2008 Singapore National Day
- 2004 Athens Olympics
- 2003 Rugby World Cup (Sydney)
Technical Producer and recording for Hillsong Church albums 1996 – 2005
Broadcasts and/or post audio with ABC USA, Global, Adventist Media, Wesley Mission, AVE, Videocast, Disney Australia, ITV Australia.
Live FOH mixing venues including Sydney Ent Cent, Acer Arena, Homebush SSC, Royal Agricultural Show Arena.
Various post production and or location records for many broadcasts, TV shows, commercials, documentaries and limited release cinema projects as well as various independant album projects.
Living on the NSW Central Coast, I have a mix room/studio with Protools HD system, Genelec and Dynaudio Monitoring and an extensive mic collection.
Contact me to discuss how we can bring the best to your production.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61416220283